Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Have you noticed the plants?  The other day, I saw something that I had never seen before.  It reminds me of the color blindness tests.  Can you see it?  Look closely...

Hint: Block M in the plant wall

In fact, look around.  The office space in B200 is full of beautiful plants, well-maintained, and healthy (unlike my house plants).  Look out the windows, and you see plants, trees, and bushes. There are many articles about how greening up an office makes people happy and more productive.  

Recently, we added plants to the NCRC Help Me Now office, and have seen a 1,000 fold reduction in code blues.  Coincidence?  I think not.  While I can't put a finger on it, I have always known that plants make me happier, especially hops.  


a bag of cascade hops from my hop yard

Working across campus, in so many dark basement locations, I really appreciate the effort taken to make NCRC such a great place to work.

2 comments :

  1. Roger, my monitor might not be as good as yours, but all I see is an 11.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just keep one suspicious eye on the plants over there, mmkay?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnJkmGW8FYQ
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcWiQ9rqucs

    ReplyDelete