Thursday, April 9, 2015

-- Gray Carper (gcarper@med.umich.edu)

Performance & Improvement Management just completed the first round of our periodic customer and staff feedback survey, based on Net Promoter Score methodology, and you'll find the results below. This data will catalyze improvement actions using existing mechanics, like our Problem Management process, and we'll be launching another survey round shortly. If you have any questions about this or any other improvement initiatives, please reach out to PIM.

Thanks to all of you who participated in the survey this time - please continue to do so in future rounds!  

2 comments :

  1. I am following your blog from the beginning, it was so distinct & I had a chance to collect conglomeration of information on call center that helps me a lot to improvise myself. I hope this will help many readers who are in need of this vital piece of information. Thanks for sharing & keep your blog updated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your this post while searching for some related information on blog search...Its a good post..keep posting and update the information.
    Hbse result 2018

    ReplyDelete